Mossley School is an inclusive community where all are safe, happy, valued and nurtured in a stimulating, motivating environment that challenges everyone and promotes a life long love of learning.
Our school Aims are:
- To provide a firm Christian foundation.
- To maintain a happy, secure, harmonious community built on mutual respect and shared goals.
- To create an atmosphere of value and worth, developing confident people.
- To encourage a climate of self-motivation, discipline, responsibility and personal excellence.
- To develop an awareness and understanding of others, their religions, cultural and social characteristics, so that the children may become caring and tolerant members of society.
- To provide a broad, balanced, and differentiated curriculum that will develop their emotional, physical, social, academic, creative and spiritual growth.
- To provide a stimulating environment.
- To put opportunities for learning into suitable contexts.
- To provide opportunities for first-hand experiences.
- To establish an environment in which teachers, parents and the community can work with each other as partners for the achievement of these aims.